Having A Meltdown?
Are you or your child experiencing monthly, weekly, daily, or even hourly behavioral and/or emotional meltdowns?
Are you trying to remain calm, but at the same time you keep thinking, “Are you kidding me?! HOW DO I DO THAT?!”
Good news! I might be able to help you, your family, or your child!
I have experience with the following concerns:
- abusive & violent behavior
- anger & defiance
- refusal to complete tasks
- backtalk & attitude
- self-injurious behavior (biting, cutting, head-banging, hitting, etc.)
- arguing & fighting
- laziness & decreased motivation
- lack of self-esteem
- power struggles
- risky behavior
- mentally shutting down
- technology abuse & dependence
- sibling rivalry
- yelling & swearing
- outbursts, temper tantrums, and meltdowns
- decreased completion of school work
- refusal to be potty trained
- refusal to eat certain foods
If any of these behavioral and/or emotional reactions sound familiar to you, I might be the therapist you are looking for! If you are interested in learning more about how I might be able to help address meltdowns in your family, give me a call at 425.390.4177. I’ll look forward to hearing your story and helping get you or your family back on track and regulated!
Anna DiNoto, PsyD, LMHC
Phone: 425-390-4177 | Fax: 1-425-671-4280 | Email: email@example.com
Office Address: 2763 152nd Ave NE, Building 4A, Redmond, WA. 98052