For a variety of reasons, I operate as an out-of-network therapist for most insurance companies. The coverage for our work together will depend on your particular policy, not the insurance company itself. I am happy to call your insurance company before we meet to check on your benefits and what they might cover in our work. With this said, I offer my clients two options for billing insurances:
1. I provide you with a monthly invoice that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. It will have all the coding your insurance company needs- you send it in and they send you a check. Please refer to the following questions when asking your insurance company whether or not my services will be reimbursable:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
2. I can do all the required billing to your insurance company, wait for their reimbursement, and then bill you the balance of what they do not cover.
Here is a list of benefits, waivers, and insurances I am an in-network provider under (If you do not see yours on this list, it does not mean you aren’t covered; Please call to verify insurance coverage):
- Microsoft ABA/Autism benefit
- Google ABA/Autism benefit
- First Choice
- Out of Network – other companies (must call to verify coverage.)
Anna DiNoto, PsyD, LMHC
Phone: 425-390-4177 | Fax: 1-425-671-4280 | Email: email@example.com
Office Address: 2763 152nd Ave NE, Building 4A, Redmond, WA. 98052